วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 7 Oct 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 18 Nov 2022
| 374 view
Long-Term Resident (LTR)
Please visite this website for more information regarding LTR Visa : LTR Visa Thailand (boi.go.th)
Requesting LRT Visa need to be submitted to BOI
Qualifications Endorsement within 20 working days after having received complete documents, applicants will be notified of the result.
After receiving approval letter from BOI, applicants can submit Visa application online
- Required Documents
- Complete the Online Visa Application (OVA) at least 14 working days before the intended date of travel: http://visaonline.thaiembassy.sg/ The required documents are as follow:
- Passport: valid for no less than 6 months
- Travel tickets into Thailand
- All document which have been submitted to the BOI
- Approval letter from BOI
- For family members traveling together: documents showing family relations such as a copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate must be submitted.
- Document issued by Non-Thai and Non-Singaporean Authorities MUST be certified by the foreign Embassy prior to submission
- Singapore’s Long-term pass: If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s long-term pass (e.g. Singapore Blue IC and Re-Entry Permit Form 7 for Singapore’s Permanent Residents, Employment Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass).
- All passes must show its validity of at least two months. If the pass validity is less than 2 months, a letter of explanation from the guarantor (e.g. employer/spouse’s employer) is required
- The Long-term pass must be valid for at least two months, if you have renewed your Long-term pass please submit approval from Misnistry of Manpower (MOM).
- Application fee (Non-refundable) in Cash only: Single-Entry Tourist Visa S$2500
- Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
- Applicants are required to print 1 Application form and bring in 1 recent photograph(s) size 3.5x4.5 cm.
- Applicants from certain countries are required to present:
2 application forms
and 2 photographs
3 application forms
and 3 photographs
4 application forms
and 4 photographs
- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
Remark: Applicant from Nigeria must submit letter from employer and certificate of Clearance issued by the National Drug Law Enfrocement Agency of Nigeria (NDLEA) that is certified by Nigerian Misistry of Foreign Affairs and Royal Thai Embassy in Abuja
**The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any visa application with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable**