TOURIST VISA (MEDICAL TREATMENT)
- Complete the Online Visa Application (OVA) at least 14 working days before the intended date of travel: http://visaonline.thaiembassy.sg/ The required documents are as follow:
- Passport: valid for no less than 6 months
- Travel tickets in and out of Thailand with period of stay
- Copy of Confirmation Letter with the stamp from the hospital and the duration of the treatment
- Evidence of adequate finance: an original bank saving statement which states bank contact information and deposit with the equivalent amount of not less than S$ 3,000 per person OR S$5,000 per family for the last 3 months.(Foreign bank statement need to submit a letter from the bank stating the balance equivalent to Singapore or US Dollars)
- Singapore’s Long-term pass:
- If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s long-term pass with expiry date (e.g. Singapore Blue IC and Re-Entry Permit Form 7 for Singapore’s Permanent Residents, Employment Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass).
- The passes must also be valid for at least two months.
- The Long-term pass must be valid for at least two months, if you have renewed your Long-term pass please submit approval from Misnistry of Manpower (MOM).
Application fee (Non-refundable) in Cash only: Single-Entry Tourist Visa: S$50
Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
Applicants are required to print 1 Application form and bring in 1 recent photograph(s) size 3.5x4.5 cm.
- Applicants from certain countries are required to present:
2 application forms
and 2 photographs
3 application forms
and 3 photographs
4 application forms
and 4 photographs
- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
Remark: Applicant from Nigeria must submit letter from employer and certificate of Clearance issued by the National Drug Law Enfrocement Agency of Nigeria (NDLEA) that is certified by Nigerian Misistry of Foreign Affairs and Royal Thai Embassy in Abuja
**The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any visa application with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable**