Tourist Visa (TR)
Tourist Visa (TR) may be granted to passengers for tourism purpose in Thailand.
- For short-term visitor intending to stay in Thailand for 60 days or less
- Valid for entering Thailand once (Single-Entry Visa) within three months from the date of issue
- Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa valid for entering Thailand within 6 months from the date of the issue. The period of the stay is 60 days maximun per stay. Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa holder may enter Thailand again as long as the visa is still valid.
- Required Documents
- Complete the Online Visa Application (OVA) at least 14 working days before the intended date of travel http://visaonline.thaiembassy.sg/ The required documents are as follow:
- Passport: valid for no less than 6 months
- Travel tickets in and out of Thailand with period of stay in Thailand not more than 60 days
- For Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: travel itinerary for the next 6 months for consideration
- Evidence of adequate finance: an original bank saving statement which states bank contact information and deposit with the equivalent amount of not less than 1,000 SGD per person OR 3,000 SGD per family for the last 3 months.(Foreign bank statement need to submit a letter from the bank stating the balance equivalent to Singapore or US Dollars).
- For Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: 8,000 SGD per person (6 months for financial statement)
- For family members traveling together: documents showing family relations such as a copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate must be submitted.
- Sponsor Letter
- Document issued by Non-Thai and Non-Singaporean Authorities MUST be certified by the foreign Embassy prior to submission
- Evidence of accommodation booking: proof of accommodation booking for the entire duration of the stay in Thailand
- Singapore’s Long-term pass: If applicable, a copy of the applicant’s long-term pass (e.g. Singapore Blue IC and Re-Entry Permit Form 7 for Singapore’s Permanent Residents, Employment Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass).
- The Long-term pass must be valid for at least two months, if you have renewed your Long-term pass please submit approval from Misnistry of Manpower (MOM).
- Application fee (Non-refundable) in Cash only: Single-Entry Tourist Visa S$50 and Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa S$250
- Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents, or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
- Applicants are required to print 1 Application form and bring in 1 recent photograph(s) size 3.5x4.5 cm.
- Applicants from certain countries are required to present:
2 application forms
and 2 photographs
3 application forms
and 3 photographs
4 application forms
and 4 photographs
- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
Remark: Applicant from Nigeria must submit letter from employer and certificate of Clearance issued by the National Drug Law Enfrocement Agency of Nigeria (NDLEA) that is certified by Nigerian Misistry of Foreign Affairs and Royal Thai Embassy in Abuja
**The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any visa application with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable**