วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 7 Oct 2022
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 18 Nov 2022
Transit Visa (TS) may be granted to passengers in transit in Thailand and non-professional juvenile visiting Thailand for sport competition.
Please check your eligibility to apply for visa at the Royal Thai Embassy, Singapore, Click here
Validity: Transit Visa is valid for 90 days after the date of issue (30 days maximum per stay)
1. Visa Application form(s) and photograph(s): Completed the online application https://visaonline.thaiembassy.sg/
Applicants are required to print 1 Application form and bring in 1 recent photograph(s) size 3.5x4.5 cm.
2 application forms
and 2 photographs
3 application forms
and 3 photographs
4 application forms
and 4 photographs
Remark: Applicant from Nigeria must submit letter from employer and certificate of Clearance issued by the National Drug Law Enfrocement Agency of Nigeria (NDLEA) that is certified by Nigerian Misistry of Foreign Affairs and Royal Thai Embassy in Abuja
**The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right to reject any visa application with insufficient documents or if the reasons given are not fully supported. The visa fee is non-refundable**
2. Passport (valid for no less than 6 months)
3. Travel tickets in and out of Thailand
4. Evidence of adequate finance ( approximatly $1000 per person and $2000 per family)
5. Visa of a third country (where the applicant will travel to after Thailand) in the passport or travel document
6. In case of non-professional juvenile sport players visiting Thailand for sport competition, letter of invitation
stating the applicant's sporting activities in Thailand is required.
7. Singapore's Long-term pass: If applicable, a copy of the applicant's long-term pass (e.g. Singapore Blue
IC and Re-Entry Permit Form 7 (for Singapore's Permanent Residents), Employment Pass, Personalised
Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit, Entry pass, Training Employment Pass, Student Pass, Dependent Pass,
Long Term Social Visit Pass, or Professional Visit Pass).
8. Application fee (non-refundable): S$40 (Cash only in Singapore Dollars - Non-refundable)
9. Other documents: as may be requested by Consular officers in addition to the documents above. Please note that Consular officers reserve the right to require additional documents, or an interview, as deemed necessary, without prior notice. The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the right not to accept any visa application whereby any required document is absent.
If the above procedures are not completed, the official will not proceed with your application.
Consular Services (Monday - Thursday)
09:30am - 11:30am. (application submission only)
02:00pm - 3:00pm. (collecting only)